Monday, October 30, 2006

Random Updates

Busy, busy, busy. The last couple of weeks have been just crazy, and I am sorry for the lack of updates. Sean spent the majority of last week in Vegas, where he met Grumpa Tom for a little golf and a lot of gambling. My parents came down and stayed with Liv during the day. My firm retreat was last weekend, so they took her home with them for a few days. I had a wonderful time alone at the retreat. It was very relaxing to have a bed to myself and absolutely nothing to worry about except making it to my massage appointment on time.

Tomorrow is Halloween. I started making Halloween cards at one point, but never got them finished. I am sure I will take plenty of photos tomorrow and will share them here within a few days.

Here are a couple of recent pics of Liv. While we were on our honeymoon 3 years ago, Grammy Mary stayed with Audrey and Stanley. While here, she bought them Halloween costumes -- Audrey was a ballerina and Stanley was a soldier. Liv found Audrey's tutu is my box of Halloween decorations and now loves to wear it around the house.


She has also taken a liking to wearing Sean's hats. She puts them on backwards, which is just too cute. She also likes to play with my sunglasses, but has broken two pair because she pulls them apart.


1 comment:

It's a Fantastic Life said...

She is just too cute! The hat backwards is adorable!