~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a happier note, we celebrated an early Thanksgiving with Grumpa and Bunny this weekend. They flew in from Denver to spend a few days with grandchild #5. We had a lovely visit. Friday, Cindy (a/k/a Bunny) and I went to A Christmas Affair while Sean and Tom (a/k/a Grumpa) played golf. Saturday, we went to the Botanical Gardens to have Liv's 18-month photos taken by the talented Ms. Lum. Unfortunately, Liv has the attention span of a fly and refused to stay still more than 15 seconds at a time. We were able to get some cute photos of her and one of the whole group. Saturday afternoon, we watched the very exciting Ohio State v. Michigan game (Bunny is a Buckeye alum). Sunday, we made a trip to Super Target (or, as I like to call it, Heaven) where they bought Liv's Christmas presents.
I can't wait until Liv's gets to see all of the Christmas lights this year. She was fascinated by the ones at Target and kept saying "WOW!" and pointing at them. It is going to be such fun watching her enjoy the holiday season.
So here are a couple of photos from the photo shoot:








5 comments:
She is sooooo beautiful!!! Those pictures are great! I hope one of them will be the photo card pic! ~ Kelly
She looks so grown up in the picture of all of y'all on the bridge and in the one of her and her grandfather on the bench. That dress and coat are adorable too!!!
Beautiful pictures. I just love Liv's coat!
Shes growing up so fast! What a cutie!
HOW CUTE!!! That red coat is awesome.
Post a Comment