Monday, May 19, 2008

Is it possible?

Is it really possible that Liv will be three on Monday? Wow. Our baby has become a little girl, and there is no turning back. I don't know where she gets it from, but Liv has quite a smart mouth and attitude about her. I enjoy it because it is what makes her unique, but there are days I want to pull my hair out (and maybe hers as well). She is not shy about expressing her opinions (again, I don't know where she gets that), and she absolutely will not be persuaded to do something unless it is her idea.

She is a whiz at puzzles (and we are sure she doesn't get that from her daddy since he has trouble putting together the puzzles she finishes with ease). She loves to read and to play outside. Her imagination is unbelievable. As I write this, she is screaming that I am a shark and she is spraying me with shark repellent. Sometimes she and Stanley (the real dog) are dogs in a dog show.

She is doing very well in school, and is such a teacher's pet. She is learning to write her name. It is almost legible. This is her best friend:


Her favorite thing to eat is fruit. She hasn't met a piece of fruit she doesn't like. The following pic is just a week's supply of fruit in our house. This doesn't include the bananas, grapes, apples, and oranges that can be found elsewhere in the kitchen.

We had Miss Jackie work her magic for Liv's 3-year-old photos. Livie was very cooperative and playful, and the results were fabulous (although the wind was less cooperative). The first two are my favorites as far as "good" photos go.



The next two really show her playful, spunky side.



And finally, this is the look we see from her most often. This is the "whud you talkn bout" face or the "I not lissen'in to you" face.

That right there is TROUBLE.

3 comments:

Cara said...

The picture with her resting her chin in her hands looks just like you! But that next to last one...slap a goatee on her face and she'd look just like her daddy. We get that "I not lissen'in to you" face A LOT around here, too!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

She can notbe 3 already, can she??? wow time really flies. My favorite is the last picture and I love when my nephew says to my sister I not lissen'in to you or the best I not hear you!

Happy Birthday Liv!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

She is too, too precious! Her personality is so wonderfully captured in those pictures!