Sunday, August 31, 2008

Greased Lightning

I introduced Liv to the joy of Grease today. She really enjoyed one particular song. You may notice the specific dance moves from the movie in the following clip:


3 comments:

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

That is fabulous!! And it's a dance that will stick with her for life, as I have discovered that there are, in fact, occasions where you not only need to bust out the Greased Lightning moves, but where it is entirely appropriate. Like at slumber parties... or the bowling alley.

Rock on, Liv!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I loved Grease growing up and so have all the generations in my family.

I love seeing Liv dance so stinkin cute!

Navy Jax Mom said...

She's awesome! I love the intricate foot work and great arm movements -- I wish I could dance half as well. :) I was hoping that Stanley would jump in there, but he seems preoccupied with other thoughts...