Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Princess turns 4

Today is our little princess' 4th birthday. I can't believe it.

We had a wonderful weekend of celebration. Grumpa and Bunny came all the way from Denver to help us celebrate. Friday night we went to Trattoria Lisina to celebrate Bunny's birthday.



Saturday was Liv's birthday party at Goin' Bananas Playnasium. Liv had so much fun playing with her friends in the bounce houses. She worked very hard blowing out all four candles.



And when she got home, there was a big surprise waiting for her in our backyard -- her very own inflatable water slide, which she loved.


I quickly learned, however, that the slide was not suitable for moms.

Tonight we will celebrate with a special dinner made by Bunny. Happy birthday, Liv!

2 comments:

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

Can't believe she's four already. She is so gorgeous! I love how when she dresses as a princess it's head-to-toe princess gear.

And Sophie and I are sitting here with a major case of slide envy this morning because that is the coolest backyard slide EVER!!

Navy Jax Mom said...

Happy 4th Birthday Liv!!! I'm pretty sure it was only yesterday that the mailman brought us an adorable picture of you in a UT onesie announcing your arrival. What a beautiful, insightful princess that little baby has become! (I wish I could give your awesome water slide a try with your mom too.)