As most of you know, Olivia James was born Thursday, May 26 at 9:35 p.m. She weighed 7 lb. 11 oz. and was 21 inches long (are those good gambling number or what?). She has a head full of black hair and big round cheeks. Granny and Grandpa Bear think she looks like Sean. Below are some photos. There are more on Yahoo! Photos (click here).
We came home from the hospital a couple of hours ago. Liv is perfectly healthy and I am doing good (although really sore). I will post a more detailed account later on, but now I am ready for a nap.
1 comment:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Lg line water filters Classic maternity clothes Penis world average Nude girls hairy pussy No nude teen pics toyota parts 1970 Fisting orgy Guys threesome Search engine optimization sisophon Huge ebony tits clips Download free paris hilton extended version where to buy butalbital online ionic air cleaner consumer Free mature ball licking gangbang the wife Whitening bleaching teeth France webcam Wrist blood pressure monitor rating gangbangs two men and woman free teen hardcore video clips
Post a Comment