
Today is my two-year wedding anniversary. Wow, how my life has changed in just over two years. I graduated law school, began a full-time job, got married, and had a beautiful baby girl. My life is as near perfect as it could be (without winnng the lottery so I could quit said job and stay home with the beautiful baby girl). Our wedding is one of the best memories of my life. It was a wonderful party. There was no stress. No doubt. Nothing but love and happiness.
My only regret regarding our wedding was that the only date available at the location of our choice was on the Saturday of a Texas football game. I was unable to watch any of the game before the wedding, but knew that Sean would find a way. The above photo is of me asking him the score during the ceremony.
I have posted here some of the words from our wedding ceremony along with photos from the day. I put lots of thought and planning into the perfect combination of prayers, readings, and messages. This is the first time I have read the words again since the ceremony. I was thrilled with the result then. And I am as thrilled with them today as I was two years ago.
Bless this marriage, O God, as Sean and Rhonda begin their journey down the road of life together.
Help them to learn from each other and to help each other to grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Vows
I come here today to join my life to yours before this company. In their presence I pledge to be true to you to respect you, and to grow with you through the years. Time may pass, fortune may smile, trials may come; no matter what we may encounter together, I vow here that this love will be my only love. I will make my home in your heart from this day forward.
I am when I am with you. I love you, not
only for what you have made of yourself, but
for what you are making of me. I love
you for the part of me that you bring out, I love
you for putting your hand into my heaped-up
heart and passing over all the foolish, weak
things that you can’t help dimly seeing there,
and for drawing out into the lights all the
beautiful belongings that no one else had
looked quite far enough to find. I love you
because you are helping me to make of the
lumber of my life not a tavern but a temple;
out of the works of my every day, not a
reproach, but a song. I love you because
you have done more than any creed could
have done to make me good, and more
than any fate could have done to make
me happy. You have done it without
a touch, without a word, without a sign.
you have done it by being yourself
perhaps that is what being in love means, after all.
Amen.



2 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
wedding invitations las vegas theme wedding invitations Laille wedding invitations Monopoly border stationery Monogramed wedding invitations cheep concerta Req pay per click teeth whitening cars for midtown madness 2 Blinds stationery Used 1996 toyota land cruiser ratings
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Frontal upskirts Moving rental trucks and trailers Buy tadalafil link online Orlando transexuals auto blue car kit lcd shemale xxx how to quit smoking Sauna trim belt Lesbian orgasum Tranny pornstar vanity cisco catalyst Fitting her bikini oldsmobile 350 cylinder heads for sale Asian anchor woman
Post a Comment