Monday, March 21, 2005

Name Issues Revisted

Well, I guess I caused nothing more than confusion and frustration for those few of you who read the website. (Welcome to Sean's world--he has to deal with things like this on a daily basis.) So, to put any worry to rest, our baby girl's name will be Olivia. In all likelihood, it will be Olivia James. James? Yes, James. We know it is not your typical girl's name, but both Sean and I really like it for numerous reasons. Most importantly, it honors my father and grandfather. I wouldn't name a boy James, but I like the idea of passing on the name of two of the most important people in my life to my child. When she asks why we named her James, I will have plenty of stories to tell. Additionally, it gives a funky twist to a very traditional and feminine name like Olivia. So that's the plan, and I will try to keep any doubts to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Sunshine living skin care products liquid kiss skin care products Virus scan 8 alaska shaktoolik laser tatoo removal klorane skin care products

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Paris and nicky hilton biographies post your own personal mpegs xxx porn adult mature movie