Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Photo Update
For the hard-core Liv fans (i.e. grandparents), I have made a change to the photo albums link on the sidebar. I have switched from Yahoo! Photos to Kodak Easy Share Gallery. While it is not as viewer friendly, it makes my life much easier since I use a Kodak Easy Share camera and software. I have organized the photos of Liv by month. At the end of each month, I will upload all of the photos for that month. When you click on the link, you will be asked to sign in (sorry for the inconvenience, but a little security never hurts). You can then view the photos as a slideshow, or as thumbnails. If you scroll your mouse over the little blue boxes under the large photo, you will see previews. Clicking on one of those boxes will take you to that photo. Also, you can click the link at the top of the picture that says "3 albums." This will bring up a pop-up box with thumbnails from all the albums. If you have any problems, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment