Liv had her first birthday party at her Granny and Papaw's house this weekend. She had a fabulous time and came home even more spoiled than usual.
First she opened presents --

a train,
and a car!
Then she went for a swim.



Then she ate some cake (I am not sure if she ever actually ate any of it or not.)

And after that disaster, she took a bath in the giant bathtub (a/k/a hot tub).

Whew, all that excitement just wore her out!

Sunday, she played cards with Granny. Liv made the rules, so of course she won.


She went for one last drive in her new car before we headed back to Austin.
<> 
What a weekend! I think she had a good first birthday.
In other news, she is getting really close to walking. She can walk behind her little train with ease. She also got her third tooth over the weekend. Interestingly, it is on the bottom. She has 3 on bottom and none on top!
Happy Memorial Day!!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Liv!
Looks like she had a great birthday! Love her eating that cake!
I saw white cake.
I can't get past the white cake.
I craved WHITE CAKE ALL WEEKEND!
... and never got any.
I love me some white cake.
The pigtails are killing me.
Wow! How time flies! Happy Birthday, Olivia! We can't wait to meet you this July.
How fun!!! I love the first cake photo. I can't believe how big she has gotten!!
Awwwww what a cutie! My son had his own first birthday cake too!
She looks like she had a great time.
What kind of gas mileage does that thing get from home to Austin? Just curious with gas prices and all...
She really demolished that cake! :) Love her pigtails! :)
What a great site Alzheimer seroquel ama Hot ass pornstars 2004 sentra body kit Online marketing reports History of the game chess Orbital cellulitis in children ice hockey half ice skating drills cheap celexa dose acyclovir free dvd decoder player dvd roms After market toyota cruise control Birmingham alabama porsche dealer Scrabble blasts online for free bettter buspar or xanax free maternity clothes magazines Pinball games harley davidson http://www.price-30-protonix-40mg.info/milne-travel-lebanon-nh.html
Post a Comment