DIFFICULT: Changing a 12-month old's diaper when she refuses to lay down long enough to get one off and a new one on.
IMPOSSIBLE: Getting actual clothing back on after changing the diaper.

I came home the other day to find Liv sleeping like this. Notice the bow on the waistband of those shorts? Yeah, that is supposed to be in the front, and there are pockets on the back (in this case the front). At first, I thought Sean had just put them on backwards because he's a man, and they do things like that. He quickly informed me that it had nothing to do with his competence. Her shorts ended up backwards after he dressed her while she was twisting and squirming. That I understood.
5 comments:
She is a kick. LOL
oh but it's so cute that way.....
I see mom's in the store with a little one dressed all wrong and inside out, etc..... I miss those days, cause I know the unschooled think...what a horrible mom.. and those of us that have been in the trenches think YAY MOM! You got them out of the house dressed.
Oh and she looks like heaven...
The Pup
You are so in for it with her! I cant believe she is going to be 1 soon!
WOW!
I so love that quilt she is lying on where did you get it?
Wait until she hits 16 mos....then she can run away from you...there were times that I just gave up and let het go without pants...just too much frustration.
Where did you find it? Interesting read Matrix infiniti Antidepressant and children http://www.free-phones-3.info/achat_tamiflu_en_ligne.html Social security card changing name Pee mature drink link purchasedns2gocom tamiflu
Post a Comment