Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Good News

We're crawling! Remember in January when I said she was so close to crawling? Well, two months later and she has finally figured it out. Here's a little video. She doesn't go far before she face plants into the floor, but at least she goes forward. You will notice that I stop the video just before she tries to eat the rug. I think she is part billy goat.



Video Sharing at DropShots.com


She also likes to give kisses now. And they are the best kisses in the world. I have unsuccessfully tried a couple of times to capture the kisses on video, but as soon as she sees the camera, she wants to pose (such a ham). I managed to catch one on this video. Usually, once she starts giving them out, she doesn't want to stop (unless there is a camera, of course).



Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Don't you want some?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl!! I love how she is diving to eat the rug just as you turn the camera off. So funny!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love that she is giving kisses. Oh my that must melt your heart!

Way to go Liv, crawling along!

Kat said...

Oh she is so sweet!!!! Look at her go! :)

Nap Queen said...

Could she be any cuter??? I LOVE her sounds.

Cara said...

That is too cute! Looks like she can get up on her knees pretty fast too!

Aren't baby kisses the best? My 1 yr. old neice is giving those out like nobody's business.

Lucky Lum said...

She's so cute!!
I'm gonna tell Peanut she's got competition now for Holden's girlfriend position.