Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Misc. Update

Just a quick update. My back is much better. I went to my chiropractor, and he straightened it right up. Unfortunately, I had an adverse reaction to the prednisone I was taking. I got terrible inflammation in my hands and feet. My feet are still sore, but getting better. We are leaving first thing in the morning for Las Vegas. Liv is going to stay with her Granny and Papaw (my parents). I suspect she will be spoiled rotten and they will be exhausted by the time we return. Anyway, you won't hear from us until next week. I sure am going to miss this kid.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Man, she is a cutie patootie.

Nap Queen said...

I'm so glad you're back is better and HAVE FUN in Vegas!

Lucky Lum said...

She has such a sweet smile!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »