While the cat's away. . .
I had to go out of town last week for work. Since my travels would take me to East Texas, I dropped Liv off at my parents on Wednesday afternoon. She had a wonderful time hanging out with Granny, Papaw, and Aunt Meg. Sean had a great time without his girls at home. He played golf everyday and actually won a golf tournament on Saturday. He claims that is what happens when he can practice uninterrupted. Hmph.
Here are a couple of photos of Liv's visit: 
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THAT HAIR! I love her pebbles look.
And in the sink...my heart just melts from the cuteness. I am glad Liv had fun and that your hubby won his golf game! Way to go.
I hope that Mama had a nice time even though it was work related.
I just love her hair!!
Oh her little ponytail is just precious!!! :)
So cute!!!
Oooh, her little chubby arms and legs are adorable. You sure made a CUTE one :)
So cute! Bet you hugged and kissed the heck out of her when you picked her up!
oh man, is she ever cute.
Post a Comment