I learned a little lesson from Mama Duck and Lucky. When all other toys fail, feminine products provide lots of entertainment. (What can I say, I needed to keep her out of the trash can long enough to put on my makeup.) It worked.
What is this fascination with tampons? Is it the crinkly wrapper??? I see she is striking the Mad Scientist pose in the second one. Look at those adorable cheeks!!!
Here's one to try. Take a panty liner and open it. Remove the backing so it is sticky and hand it to her. Most kids will be imobilized for quite some time as they try and get completely unstuck. First left hand then right then left again. Then they get their feet involved. Very funny to watch.
8 comments:
What is this fascination with tampons? Is it the crinkly wrapper??? I see she is striking the Mad Scientist pose in the second one. Look at those adorable cheeks!!!
How come I never learned this trick when the kids were young. Brandon did used to think they were candy because of the wrappers.
Here's one to try. Take a panty liner and open it. Remove the backing so it is sticky and hand it to her. Most kids will be imobilized for quite some time as they try and get completely unstuck. First left hand then right then left again. Then they get their feet involved. Very funny to watch.
Who'd a thunk it. All the money we spend on toys and this, this is what they wanted all along!
HA!
good choice Mommy
Why do they always love to play with the stuff you pay $.99 for instead of the $150 toys you buy for them?
This is very interesting site...
contact lens use Pumpkin stationery
Enjoyed a lot! subaru in ma 01 subaru impreza wrx sti Pakistan hardcore
Post a Comment