Whew, what a day! Liv and I had a very busy day. We were out of the house for 6 whole hours (a record). Hopefully, I managed to wear her out so she will sleep tonight. We had lunch plans with some of my friends--Robin, Erika, and Alison. Alison didn't make it because she was in the hospital (see post below). We then visited my office and made the rounds so everyone could tell us how cute she is (shameless, I know). Then we went to the north side of town to visit Alison in the hospital. All in all, Liv was pretty good, but had to have two food breaks and two diaper changes.
One of the things I have had to learn about having a baby is that it is not easy or fast to go anywhere. I continually underestimate the amount of time it takes me to get both of us ready, the diaper bag loaded, the car seat in the car, etc. I am ordinarily very punctual, but that seems to be changing. Babies change EVERYTHING!
3 comments:
Keep up the good work »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. free web design Rhinoplasty specialist atlanta tax return Ibd and accutane Sports 'short height' Black jack cheat chart Free pc to phone calls on windows netmeeting free real music ringtones for samsung phones http://www.mercedesturkiye.info/Call-free-in-phone-uk.html http://www.jordan-phone-card-russia.info/local-chatline-phone-numbers.html Zanax valium diazepam cod fedex ups The cellular phone sidekick 3 bentley car luxury aig insurance quote vehicle Hasbro patterned cardstock scrabble game board Cisco isdn australian switches
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. diabetes pda
Post a Comment