Thursday, September 22, 2005
Still Gloating...
Every time I remember that UT beat Ohio State a few weeks ago, it makes me happy all over again. The Horns rock! Vince Young rocks! This is the year we will beat OU (*fingers crossed*)! Anyway, I mentioned that I was making t-shirts for Grumpa and Bunny (a/k/a Tom and Cindy, Sean's dad and stepmom) to wear to the UT/Ohio State game. While Sean and I are loyal to UT, Cindy and her son and his wife went to Ohio State. We both have children whom we feel compelled to dress in school colors on game day. On Tom's shirt I put Liv the Longhorn on the front and Ty the Buckeye on the back. Cindy's was the opposite. I just received this photo from game day. The shirts look cute, but how adorable is that little boy? I just want to squeeze him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where did you find it? Interesting read acne product delta kitchen faucet Oxycotten oxycontin 1990 lexus ls400 parts Leather sofa retailer in portland oregon kenmore washer won't agitate or spin psp world cup paintball Muskoka hockey gloves 985 invoice for lexus 2007 350rx Xpress rx tramadol 50mg fedex lexus Call center manager alum chine center facial newport plastic surgery spokane isuzu dealer Investing advice online aston martin history photos
Post a Comment